Made up of many individual communities with their own characters and histories, Markham is home to a diverse population of over 300 000 residents and continues to grow at a rate almost three times that of the country as a whole. The fourth-largest city in the Greater Toronto Area, it includes the insular towns of Thornhill and Unionville.
Several Canadian and international companies have chosen to locate their head offices within the city of Markham in order to save money on property taxes while remaining within close proximity to both the city of Toronto and the Toronto Pearson International Airport. These companies include Hyundia, Honda Canada, American Express, Apple Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and Honeywell, among others.
Named for William Markham, once the Archbishop of York, by his friend John Graves Simcoe, Markham has a rich history and many historical sections. It’s also the high-tech capital of the country, making it an intriguing blend of old world and new. Up to 14.5% of the population is made up of recent immigrants with the highest percentage of visible minorities of all Canadian cities.
Regardless of which community you belong to or what language you speak at home, if you want to add a pool to your home, then Solda Pools is your best choice for beautiful, custom designs sure to meet your families unique needs. Guiding you through every step of the process, our expertise and experience will ensure you get the highest quality product at the very best price.
Markham residents are able to enjoy the mild spring and warm fall weather, which so many people are choosing to take up some of their backyard real estate with a relaxing body of water.
If you’re interested in hearing more about your options, contact the experts at Solda Pools today for more information!
The Turnkey Approach
- Pool Booking – After your consultation, Frank will come to your house to review the preliminary plan and book your construction date.
- Design Process – We will work through multiple iterations of a detailed plan to develop the perfect pool design for your needs.
- Final Design – Once everything has been accounted for, we finalize your pool’s design.
- Permits Obtained – We will take care of all the paperwork to obtain permits and adhere to local by-laws so you don’t have to worry.
- Layout & Excavation – Once all the major decisions have been made, we are ready to start digging!
- Pool Shell Poured – Whether you have chosen a concrete or vinyl pool, our construction teams will make sure your pool built with the highest standards.
- Yardscape – We give the surrounding landscaping just as much care and dedication as the pool itself.
- Structures – Our team of carpenters will then construct any pergolas or cabanas that are part of your design.
- Fencing & Utility Hook Up – Any specialized equipment or utilities will be installed and connected by our experienced and licensed gas-fitters and electricians.
- Planting & Lighting – Last but not least, our team of landscape designers will bring a touch of colour and life to your backyard.