The smallest of the three cities that make up the “Tri-City” in the Regional Municipality of Waterloo along with Kitchener and Cambridge, Waterloo is located in Southern Ontario within the Golden Horseshoe.
With a strong service and knowledge based economy, Waterloo is home to two universities and multiple scientific think tanks including the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics and the Institute for Quantum Computing as well as the Centre for International Governance Innovation. One third of Canada’s Technology Triangle, Waterloo also boasts a strong tech industry with hundreds of firms located throughout the area.
Hard working with a good grasp of value, the residents of Waterloo know that when it comes to adding a pool to their home, Solda Pools is the way to go. With several decades of combined experience and experts in every aspect of pool design and installation, the Solda brothers are perfectly established to create the perfect pool for just about any family.
Throughout the years, our family business has grown from a small startup to one of the most trusted and celebrated pool companies in Canada. Our multiple awards and excellent customer service track record remains proof that we’re able to successfully finish each and every job we start without the need for subcontractors.
Our wide range of installation options allows you to choose a simple family pool, an elegant landscape addition, or a complete backyard oasis.
With several public parks and conservation areas littered throughout the region, Waterloo is home to a population that knows how to enjoy the best parts of nature, but nothing adds fun and enjoyment to summer like a custom, beautifully designed and landscaped pool. Contact us today for more information!
The Turnkey Approach
- Pool Booking – After your consultation, Frank will come to your house to review the preliminary plan and book your construction date.
- Design Process – We will work through multiple iterations of a detailed plan to develop the perfect pool design for your needs.
- Final Design – Once everything has been accounted for, we finalize you pool’s design.
- Permits Obtained – We will take care of all the paperwork to obtain permits and adhere to local by-laws so you don’t have to worry.
- Layout & Excavation – Once all the major decisions have been made, we are ready to start digging!
- Pool Shell Poured – Whether you have chosen a concrete or vinyl pool, our construction teams will make sure your pool built with the highest standards.
- Yardscape – We give the surrounding landscaping just as much care and dedication as the pool itself.
- Structures – Our team of carpenters will then construct any pergolas or cabanas that are part of your design.
- Fencing & Utility Hook Up – Any specialized equipment or utilities will be installed and connected by our experienced and licenced gas-fitters and electricians.
- Planting & Lighting – Last but not least, our team of landscape designers will bring a touch of colour and life to your backyard.