From the very first day when Frank, Peter, and John Solda founded Solda Pools, they have worked tirelessly to ensure top quality pool design, construction, and service. This tradition of unparalleled dedication continues to this day.
Thornhill boasts some of the most diverse and fastest growing communities in Canada. With residents hailing from all corners of the world, it truly is a cosmopolitan and dynamic place to live and work.
Whether your family has been in Canada for generations or you’re a recent arrival, if you’re looking for a home pool, you deserve nothing but the best. That’s why we at Solda Pools are thrilled and honoured to provide our skilled service to Thornhill residents.
The Solda brothers believe in personally taking care of business so that everything is done right – from the initial consultation to the finishing touches.
That’s why we at Solda Pools never hire subcontractors to work on your pool!
Our dedicated and experienced teams of carpenters, landscape designers, excavation teams, certified gas fitters, plumbers, and electricians will work on your pool every step of the way. On top of that, Frank, Peter, and John Solda personally participate and supervise each stage of the construction to make sure that everything is completed up to their high standards.
Their in-house approach to overseeing the entire process is called, “Turnkey”. At the first consultation, Frank Solda will help you figure out exactly what you need from your new pool; Peter Solda takes the reins for the detailed hardscaping design and installation, and later in later construction stages, John Solda personally looks after things like electrical, gas and plumbing installation.
The Turnkey Approach
- Pool Booking – After your consultation, Frank will come to your house to review the preliminary plan and book your construction date.
- Design Process – We will work through multiple iterations of a detailed plan to develop the perfect pool design for your needs.
- Final Design – Once everything has been accounted for, we finalize you pool’s design.
- Permits Obtained – We will take care of all the paperwork to obtain permits and adhere to local by-laws so you don’t have to worry.
- Layout & Excavation – Once all the major decisions have been made, we are ready to start digging!
- Pool Shell Poured – Whether you have chosen a concrete or vinyl pool, our construction teams will make sure your pool built with the highest standards.
- Yardscape – We give the surrounding landscaping just as much care and dedication as the pool itself.
- Structures – Our team of carpenters will then construct any pergolas or cabanas that are part of your design.
- Fencing & Utility Hook Up – Any specialized equipment or utilities will be installed and connected by our experienced and licenced gas-fitters and electricians.
- Planting & Lighting – Last but not least, our team of landscape designers will bring a touch of colour and life to your backyard.
Keeping a pool in tip-top shape can take a lot of time and effort. With your busy schedule, you shouldn’t have to work for your pool – it should be there for your enjoyment! That’s why we offer on-going maintenance and repair services for your pool. Let our experienced team come to Thornhill to take care of your pool’s service needs, so you can focus on enjoying it!
If you’re considering building a pool, don’t hesitate to give us a call to book your free consultation.